Did you know…?
Our first consultation fee is just £36.91. This includes a 15 minute consultation with one of our veterinary surgeons who will discuss your pet’s health concerns, conduct a full clinical examination and make a plan for treatment.
We may need to see your pet back to assess them and check their therapy is working. A repeat consultation with a vet is £28.67. Again this includes a 15 minute consultation with one of our veterinary surgeons who will discuss any improvements in your pet’s health and either discharge them from treatment or make a plan for further treatment or investigation.
- Small pet consultation with a veterinary surgeon is £27.41.
- Small exotic pets have their own consultation fee.
Our booster vaccination price includes a full health check with a veterinary surgeon to ensure your pet is fit and healthy before administering the vaccine. You can also discuss any concerns you have about your pet. Our prices are:
- Dog Booster vaccinations – £35
- Kennel Cough* vaccine when administered at the same time as a booster vaccine – £16.45.
- Kennel Cough Vaccine administered as a lone vaccine – £35. This price includes a full health check with a veterinary surgeon to ensure your pet is fit and healthy before administering the vaccine.
*Any dog can catch this airborne disease anywhere, not just in kennels. It can be a particularly nasty infection for older dogs and puppies but can be caught at any age.
- Cat Booster Vaccination – £39. This includes protection against Feline Leukaemia.
- Rabbit Vaccination – £35. This is for the most up to date vaccine on the market for rabbits which is the RVHD2 vaccine.