Did you know…?
Our first consultation fee is just £43.15. This includes a 15 minute consultation with one of our veterinary surgeons who will discuss your pet’s health concerns, conduct a full clinical examination and make a plan for treatment.
We may need to see your pet back to assess them and check their therapy is working. A repeat consultation with a vet is £33.00. Again, this includes a 15 minute consultation with one of our veterinary surgeons who will discuss any improvements in your pet’s health and either discharge them from treatment or make a plan for further treatment or investigation.
- Small pet consultation with a veterinary surgeon is £32.05
- Small exotic pets have their own consultation fee, please contact us for more information
Our booster vaccination price includes a full health check with a veterinary surgeon to ensure your pet is fit and healthy before administering the vaccine. You can also discuss any concerns you have about your pet. Our prices are:
- Primary vaccination – £91.18
- Booster – £55.37
- Primary vaccination – £85.10
- Booster – £53.03
- Booster including Kennel Cough* – £71.99
- Kennel Cough administered as a lone vaccine** – £19.12
- Rabies vaccination – £61.32
*Any dog can catch this airborne disease anywhere, not just in kennels. It can be a particularly nasty infection for older dogs and puppies but can be caught at any age.
**This price includes a full health check with a veterinary surgeon to ensure your pet is fit and healthy before administering the vaccine.
- RVHD2 vaccination – £52.30
- Myox/RHD – £103.79